Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
Providing fans of sports and fitness with all the information you need for peak performance, meet the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro range. Browse our Wallace Allan collection and discover a piece that suits you.
11 Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6 Pro Sapphire Titanium - Orange Rubber Strap£799.00 £699.00From £15.93 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar - Slate Grey Black Rubber Strap£739.00 £639.00From £14.56 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar - Black With Slate Grey Rubber Strap£739.00 £639.00From £14.56 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Watch Fenix 6X Pro Solar Carbon Grey DLC£849.00 £749.00From £17.06 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6 Pro Sapphire - Black DLC Nylon Strap and Black Rubber Strap£799.00 £699.00From £15.93 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6X Pro Sapphire - Black DLC Brown Leather Strap and Black Rubber Strap£899.00 £799.00From £18.20 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar - Titanium Mineral Blue White Rubber Strap£829.00 £729.00From £16.61 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Watch Fenix 6 Pro Solar Titanium Carbon Grey DLC With Titanium DLC Band£949.00 £849.00From £19.34 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar - Titanium Bracelet and Orange Strap£999.00 £899.00From £20.48 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Fenix 6S Pro Solar - Light Gold With Shale Grey Suede Band£829.00 £729.00From £16.61 Per Month 9.9% APR
- In StockGarmin Watch Fenix 6S Pro Solar Light Gold With Light Sand Band£739.00 £639.00From £14.56 Per Month 9.9% APR
11 Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
The History of Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
Since its founding in 1989, Garmin has always placed a significant focus on the world of sport. Whether it’s through supporting Premier League football clubs or sponsoring a professional cycling team, it has always been at the forefront of the brand’s mind.
Garmin was originally a technology company which manufactured handheld GPS systems for both land and sea. But as the company evolved, it realised that there was a gap in the sports watch market.
Developing pieces for golf, running, cycling and swimming to name just a few. The Garmin watches were designed to give users key information and stats about their performance.
People were able to check on their heart rate, step count and even monitor their sleep thanks to the wearable technology that Garmin incorporated into the Fenix.
Many versions of the Fenix have been released, the most recent of which is the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro released in 2019. It was designed to be more rugged compared to previous editions and has been tested by the U.S. military to ensure it can withstand even the most hostile environments.
Perhaps the main feature of the latest model is that it can be charged via solar power meaning you don’t need to worry about the battery running out if you’re out and about.
It also includes access to your favourite music, 14 days of battery life and is almost 20% bigger than any other Fenix model making it easier than ever to use.
What Makes the Garmin Fenix Pro Unique?
The smartwatches industry has become saturated. And while Garmin is something of a trailblazer in the industry, they’ve still managed to stay up-to-date with the latest innovations and remain unique.
While the Fenix range has always allowed users to check on their stats and track progress,it also adapts to the terrain the runner is on. It does this by including Dynamic PacePro software to monitor the various terrain runners are on giving you tips along the way.
For ski fans, the garmin fenix pro 6 comes with maps for thousands of resorts around the world preloaded onto the watch.
Top Models of Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Watches
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro features a whole host of excellent models for both men and women who want to excel in sports and fitness.
The Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire is the ultimate choice for women whether you’re a fitness guru or just want a way to track your progress. The sleek rose gold casing beautifully accents the stylish grey strap.
For men, the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar is customisable so you can edit the settings to what suits you best. It also comes complete with TopoActive Europe maps so you can easily plan your route whether running or cycling. If you prefer a more rugged look, the Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Sapphire is the watch to go for.